A short novel about Dóra’s
Hello Lovely People! 🙂
So as my first post I thought I’d write a usual introduction about myself and about the blog. I am so excited, so I have no idea where to start, so sorry if I jump from one story to another, because I feel like I have so many things to say about all this blogging thing, but I promise I won’t write a whole novel, I seriously promise. (My friends are probably now saying ‘Dora it’s gonna be a novel anyway, but it’s fine’)
So let’s start with a few things about me:
- ‘Little Hungarian exploring Glasgow, because she decided to move here after high school to study here and live her own adult life’. Yes, that’s why I am here, in a nutshell. And no, this is not an adult life I live.
- University of Glasgow is like my second home. I only go back to my flat to sleep and eat and when I am not posting, that’s because Uni becomes my first home.
- 3 metres above the clouds. That’s where I live in mind and that’s the place I will never leave, because it is always happy up here. (feel free to join, you will not regret it)
- No Dora the Explorer jokes. Please. That’s all.(*Miranda Priestly voice*)
- Training with GU Athletics is something I never miss. Except when it’s reading week, essay deadline, exam period or another very important thing. Like a dinner at KFC.
- Healthy lifestyle could not be healthier without cheeseburgers and fries. And chocolate.
- CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!
- And fashion, mainly the french street style 🙂
- Inspiring people are my favourite type of people
- #AllBlueEverything and #DoubleDenim are my two favourite things in fashion, so if you have the chance to open my wardrobe don’t be surprised.
And some things about this blog:
- I like spotting stylish people, but that is what I do on Fashion at Glasgow Uni with Zsófia. (You can see some of my outfits there, just click on the link!)
- This blog is not just about me. I will post about my family members and friends’ outfits.
- I take all the photos. That is why I have been learning photography from an amazing friend! (Thanks Jegor! 🙂 )
- I will share some of my outfit ideas and those photos will be taken by someone else (obviously :)))) )
This blog is a source of inspiration for You, because everyone on this blog has a different personality and a different taste of style. Maybe you will find similar outfits and maybe you will see the same person twice or more, but the story will always be different.